Networking and Mentoring Opportunities for Women in the Asphalt Industry
“The most notable fact our culture imprints on women is the sense of our limits. The most important thing one can do for another is to illuminate and expand her sense of actual possibilities” – Adrienne Rich
One of the primary goals of Women of Asphalt is to foster and promote networking and mentoring opportunities. As an increasing number of women are entering the asphalt industry, it’s more important than ever that they have access to professionals who can offer guidance and support. Our networking program is designed to be a resource to encourage success.
- Connect with other women in the asphalt industry from around the country
- Engage with industry leaders and influencers
- Build your professional profile and develop your personal brand
- Find and research career opportunities
- Gain access to candidates for job openings
- Help other women with professional development through mentoring opportunities
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, or would like to be paired with a mentor, please contact us by clicking here and let us know which of the following best matches your primary work experience:
- Project Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations (technician, foreman, equipment operator, asphalt crew, asphalt laborer, etc.)
- Other (please describe)
Start connecting with women from across the country and expanding your networking circle by clicking here to join our Women of Asphalt group on LinkedIn.
“I’ve always believed one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success.” – Gloria Vanderbilt